Thursday, March 25, 2010

Class Reflections ... So far



Over the past two weeks in this English class I can actually say that I’ve learned quite a bit. From the utilization of web tools, to literally getting a better understanding of my reality. I’ve really liked the idea of starting blogs, it’s always been something I’ve wanted to do so that’s a big plus. The class community (cluster) has brought education back to a level that I feel is a great way to expand, not only to help each other out with work but it’s also a great way to socialize on an intellectual level. The subjects and work we’ve been doing are very interesting to me personally, from the Allegory of the cave to the Truman show to the Matrix. I really have enjoyed the way they all seem to go hand and hand; it has made the work enjoyable and stimulating. At this point I’m only wondering what the future of this class holds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
Train of Thought by Eric Palanza is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at noxer23.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://noxer23.blogspot.com/.